surfing atlas xxl air mattress global challenge

Stick">
29 messages - 17327 views

Loved surf mats used to do Little Avalon regularlyRecommend medium inflation ( of mat not money) so you can flex sides between concave and convex hold rail or release, try it and see It's extreme, and like all puffed up activities, one prick can ruin your day. Cunji sucks and is the mats natural enemy!Welcome to the world below boogie on street cred tho, but I'm sixty so argus!tongue

Happy old fart!

Welcome to the world below boogie on street cred tho,

big_smilesmilebig_smile

Listen up Pilgrims

What happens if you get a hole in it in big surf a kilometre from shoresurprise

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Pfhhhhhhhhhhhhtsssssssink or swim.unhappy

Happy old fart!

Pfhhhhhhhhhhhhtssssss just happened anyone know where I can get a good new matunhappy

Happy old fart!

Finally got a new Greenough mat, No Pfhhhhhhhhhhhhtssssss none of thatSo its not flat, nor Nat,I'm inflated and happy and that's that!big_smile

Happy old fart!

After waxing lyrical about the new mat it's the base for some in water photography, I'll keep you postedsmile!

Happy old fart!

epic thread revival Jaff - long live the air mattress smile

Longboarding > You

MATS ARE BACK WITH A VENGEANCE surpriseHad the mat out for the first time, a medium school holiday kooked out day. Struggling groms and prick of an SUPer.It was easy to go faster than the non skilled surfers wizzed across behind the legs of an SUP who dropped in and came out the other side no other surfers around so gave him a push behind the knees he went down like a house of cards and I wizzed on, the groms he had been menacing were stoked and they had never ever seen a mat.He came back and threatened me with his paddle, I calmly explained why his attitude and lack of consideration and skill was a clear and demonstrable danger to the surfers who were learning here and that there was lots of beach where he could practice safely and that we had taken the number of his car and if he injured anyone our beach lawyers would be contacting him. Some more threats from him I knew I could paddle away fast enough but if I could to white water I was safe (didn't need to) I also explained that if he hit me I would complain of assault ( my bump could be explained of pushing away to avoid a collision as he dropped in)It was really a rush of blood to my head when I saw how this guy was hassling the groms.

GRRRRRRR big_smile That's mat and that's that.

Happy old fart!

You must be registered or logged in to post to this topic. Login/Register