surf reporter forecaster chat

Unstick">
38 messages - 18230 views

Hey Guys,

Just a quick heads up that I will be sweeping the forums for the latest report in 18 hours time. We can only use reports that have an image against them so please add one to your thread ASAP!

-The House-

..Do not try...do..

First report is out guys in newsletetr and on the site - thanks to all who helpedout with it. We'll do it again next week!Your text to link...

Longboarding > You
Longboarding > You

Just looked at the reports fellas! Stoked, totally.

Looking forward to future with this!

Josh

www.joshdowlingshape.com

Awesome Josh - glad to have you onboard mate

Longboarding > You

Hey Guys,

It's that time of the week again. I will be sweeping through in 18 hours to collect all reports - remember we need a picture to run your report!

If you are having dramas in uploading a picture don't worry about it to much, just pop a link in the forums to it on whatever image hosting site you are using and I can get it from there.

-The House-

..Do not try...do..

Hi there...

Noosa has a solid 5-10ft of swell coming the next couple of days ontop of the blessing we have had again this past week with all the Points firing with a consistent 4-6 feet of swell.With the Noosa festival of Surfing currently on and enjoying the supreme conditions, water space, car parking and catching a wave amongst the throng has been quite testy for some!

Get out and enjoy.

Scotty D

SD

lol, how are the old guys going to handle the swell in the noserider comp!

Longboarding > You

what happened to the reports this week? Its not up on the site yet.

Hey Guys,

Turnout was pretty poor so we pushed it right. We will see how we go this week

..Do not try...do..

You must be registered or logged in to post to this topic. Login/Register