some feed back to admin

Stick">
3 messages - 2997 views

Hi guys just looking to a couple of suggestion that I'd like to see followed through or put to rest as you grow this site.I asked some tie about setting ability to see who is logged in on forum and to have the ability to private message other members on issues that might not be good on general pages.Are these features planned or are they not in your features.I have also posted a number of spots back in May none have appeared in the Atlas ( little discouraging,perhaps a note beyond the automatic acceptance note or a note if the spots are unacceptable would be cool).I'm holding back more spots as I like to see my current babies up in print fairly promptly. Spoke to Adam about my current spots.I'm happy but just monstered by the flat spellwicked

Happy old fart!

Hey Jaff, yes that's my fault. Sorry mate, we had a backlog of a few hundred surf spots and I wanted to research hem all properly before they went live. A few people duplicate spots which makes it take a little longer as well. We dont want to end up like that wanna thing site. They boast 7000 spts but half of them are duplicates.

I have 50 to go so yours must be in there. I will be done by tomorrow afternoon...promise! I dont want to be the one that holds up the Otway posting machine!

We need you on that wall!

Smoke em if you got em

-The House-

..Do not try...do..

Thanks for that glad of your thoroughness and that you don't wanna be wanna bees.Need a wailing wall or two down here but something is coming as sure as the mouse in the moonbig_smile

Happy old fart!

You must be registered or logged in to post to this topic. Login/Register